CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 14 August 2011

Lovely weekend

I decided that this weekend was to be a relaxing one, I really wanted to just do some crafting and nothing else. It was bliss. Im really chuffed with what I achieved.



This is using the me to you goody bag and the layout is from the do craft mag. The bear is a stamp that has been coloured using pencils and metallic pens. I am really enjoying stamping, it gives me a sense of pride when it goes right :)

I would like to enter this into the following:

Just some lines - Embossing
onestitchatatimechallenge - Anything goes
makeitmonday - make-it-monday-50





This card is made with some free stamps I got in a mag and the time for tea paper collection.


I would like to enter this into:

hookedoncraftchallenges - challenge-5
paperplaytime - ch-53-anything-goes

I am not sure what my next card will be, I havent got any orders at the moment so I will probably look at the challenges this week and do something to enter into them.

I have subscribed to a couple of magazines (quick cards and papercraft) so I will have lots of ideas to come.



12 comments:

  1. Very pretty - thank you for entering your card into our embossing challenge at Just Some Lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Helena.
    Stunning cards .
    REALLY !
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how cute, really pretty, love the embossing and pretty stamps. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of cards :o) Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helena! Two very lovely cards - great layouts!

    Just to let you know that I mentioned you on my Make It Monday DT post today here...

    http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/08/make-it-monday-sponsored-by-cupcake.html

    Thanks again for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS.. Helena meant to say thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
    Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! That bear is adorable, love all the polka dots too! Thanks for sharing on MIM!
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 gorgeous cards, saw the gorgeous teddy one on mim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards,love the sweet little bear....Thanks for sharing with us at Hooked on Crafts hope to see you next time....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gotta love free stamps :) You tea time images are delightful. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adoable cards both of them! Love the layouts you chose and the color combos! Thanks for playing with us at "Paper Playtime" and good luck! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute projects! Thanks so much for playing at JUST SOME LINES embossing challenge:)

    ReplyDelete