CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 15 August 2011

Why are men so difficult!!!

I find cute girly cards so easy to do, they don't take much time to come up with the design. Now men on the other hand are a different story.

If you don't know them you cant use a hobby so you are a bit stuck.

I have made this birthday card for someone who likes bikes. I used straight clean lines and bold colours.

I hope you like it!




I would like to enter this into:

cardsformen - challenge-17-anything-goes



2 comments:

  1. Oh yes I often end up not making a mens card at all! Yours is elegant
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Helena. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete